These days, more and more medical practitioners are searching for the support of medical billing and coding professionals that will assist them in reducing their workload. Medical billing and coding professionals provide a variety of advantages to medical practices by simply meeting their medical billing, medical coding and medical insurance claims processing requirements.
With the help of outsourced medical billing employees, health care professionals will have the opportunity to invest a lot more of their time in their core work activities. In addition to this, health care professionals are also ensured reimbursement for their services in the timeliest fashion.
By employing sophisticated hospital and physician billing systems such as:
– Medical manager etc
Medical billing and coding professionals can provide top notch medical billing and coding solutions that feature the following:
– Fast turnaround time
– mCompetitive pricing
– Valuable customer support
In addition to this, medical billing and coding professionals are very knowledgeable in medical claims billing, Medicare, HIPAA, diagnostic and procedural coding, e-claim (electronic claim) submission, accounts payable management and Medicaid rules and regulations.
Medical billing and coding services include the following:
• Demographic entry
• Charge entry
• Insurance verification and insurance authorizations
• Code checking and analysis
• Payment posting services
• Claims billing transmission
• Patient billing transmission
• AR follow-up
• Collections management
• Billing and reconciling of accounts
Medical billing and coding services offer the following benefits for medical practices:
• Gets rid of coding mistakes and delays
• Cuts down payroll and operational expenses
• Improves cash flow and also better collections
• Generates and submits claims through electronically
• Brings down the cost of your telephone and postage expenses
• Improves patient and physician satisfaction
• Maximizes office effectiveness
• Increases revenues
• Cuts down staffing issues and training time
You need to also know that there are many large as well as small medical billing coding companies that offer a wide variety of services. But, when it comes to getting the best medical billing and coding service NEVER settle for less. Before selecting a medical billing and coding company, ensure that they have the right experience, follow HIPAA regulations and that they also use advanced medical billing and coding software.
Why Choose Medical Billing Services like 123Employee?
123Employee gets results as a medical billing outsourcing solution via:
• Superior staffing levels
• Advanced information technology
• Highly experienced medical billers and coders
• Automated and highly optimized processes
So, if you were formerly of the strong opinion that medical billing and coding solutions do not perform a valuable service…now you know better!
Daven Michaels is an award-winning outsourcer and author of the book, ‘Outsource This!’ Daven has been honored more than any other individual or outsourcing organization. You can get more information on outsourcing by visiting www.123Employee.com