It is no doubt that one sure way to make your business more profitable is by using international outsourcing services. But before you start running around looking for companies to outsource your business processes to, you need to ask yourself some crucial questions like… Is it really the right time to outsource? One good way to answer that question is by analyzing your business as well as your personal needs.
How ready are you?
Here are some questions that can help you know if outsourcing will be helpful to your business:
- Are you spending lots of time and energy on activities that bring you less profit?
- Are you finding it more difficult to meet your clients’ needs or solve their problems?
Are you having less time for strategic planning because of increasing operational issues?
- Do you want to increase your business’ market presence and maximize your brand visibility without employing more staff?
- Do you have limited resources to handle business tasks that are mundane, yet important?
- Do you find your usually distracted from activities that increase your profits because of (equally important) issues that do not directly boost your profits?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any (or most) of these questions, then you need to consider using the services of an international outsourcing company. Hiring an outsourcing firm will help relieve you from tasks that aren’t so important, giving you the opportunity to spend time on aspects of your business that should increase profitability and affect your cash flow positively. Your profits will increase, and with your stress reduced, you are sure to become more productive and have a more profitable business.
You know it’s the right time to hire an international outsourcing company when:
- You do not want to invest more hiring more staff, acquiring new technology, or renting more office space.
- You have realized how important being efficient and effective is to your business, and have resolved to get things done on time and at a lower cost.
- You require specialized skills to get certain jobs done, and you do not have staff with such skillset in your employ.
What you need to get work done in a timely manner and with a high degree of expertise, as well as a low cost is international outsourcing.
Business Process Outsourcing solutions help organizations to focus on their core business operations, thereby improving quality, increasing customer response time and reducing capital investment. With outsourcing, assets such as IT resources, staff and office equipment can be used for the company’s core mission, instead of minor administrative work.
All categories of companies can take advantage of services offered by international outsourcing companies. However, small and mid-size business will find BPO services more profitable.
Some services provided by outsourcing companies include processing applications, invoices, orders and payments, as well as other functions like:
- Credit transactions
- Customer inquiry responses
- Claims verification and adjudication
- Employee benefits management and payroll
- Policy renewals
- Explanation of benefits
- Document preparation and management
- Market research
- Mailroom services
- Electronic record storage
- Database creation and management
Daven Michaels is a New York Times Best Selling Author and CEO of premiere global outsourcing company, 123Employee. The company employs hundreds of young bright individuals on three continents. His International event, Beyond Marketing Live! inspires entrepreneurs build & grow their business with revolutionary new theories and systems allowing them to design the business and personal lifestyle of their dreams.
2 thoughts on “Do you need International Outsourcing Services?”
Good list shared with us…This is so helpful.
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. Great job, indeed.