Outsourcing Your Twitter Duties

Outsourcing Your Twitter Duties

Picture of Daven Michaels

Daven Michaels

New York Times Bestselling Author, 30-year business veteran, and Executive Chairman of CurrentC Group.

indexEveryone has heard of Twitter. It is the big thing on the Internet right now and even large corporations are using the power of Twitter to keep their customers informed. Tweets can help send your customers links to new products, training videos, sales letters and chat with people in real time to build customer service and loyalty. Where is your business on Twitter?

Even though Twitter is a free service and fairly easy to learn to use, there are plenty of tactics that can make the most from using the service and boost your Internet marketing strategies. The biggest issue is that it can be very time consuming. Internet marketers all over the world are finding the time constraints to use Twitter to it’s full potential are putting a cramp in their manpower costs. Many have utilized virtual assistant service here in the states, just to find out that VA’s can be very expensive. When belt tightening becomes an issue,as it always does during tough economic times, labor costs are the big expenditure that needs to be addressed.

Outsourcing your Twitter duties and taking advantage of the lower labor costs is the answer. But only if your outsourcing company’s reps are properly trained in social networking strategies. To be honest with you, very few are. And Twittering becomes most effective when it links to other social web structures such as blogging, Facebook and YouTube. The whole point of Twittering is to share as much of your other web marketing resources with as many fans and like-minded consumers as you can. This brings up the issue: are your outsourcing reps trained in these other social strategies as well?

No matter how simple Twittering looks, you can’t just hand the duties over to just anyone. 60% of people who originally signed up with Twitter have abandoned their accounts because they couldn’t figure out how to make it work for them. The other 40% use it daily to make significant inroads to the Internet marketing. These people are ready and waiting to hear the message about your product or service. Outsourcing your Twitter duties to trained and qualified overseas assistants can make a huge impact on your marketing campaigns. You’ll save a ton of money and get in on one of the most influential websites of the era!

Daven Michaels is an award-winning outsourcer and author of the book, ‘Outsource This!’ Daven has been honored more than any other individual or outsourcing organization. You can get more information on outsourcing by visiting www.123Employee.com

Leave a Comment


Recent Posts

Blueprint For Running A Remote Team

Running multi-million dollar launches from just my laptop and a cellphone, requires a lot of careful planning and preparation. You have to know your weaknesses, you have to find your perfect role, and you have

Read More »

200 Webinars in 30 Days = $2 Million

Most digital marketers follow the Product Launch Formula. It’s popular. It’s time-tested. And it’s so overdone that audiences have become numb to it. I don’t like doing things other people are doing. I like to

Read More »
This Course Is Invite Only

Sign Up To Join The Private Waiting List

I’ll send you a personal invite once you’ve been accepted.