Virtual assistants (VA’s) are very skilled professionals who can perform different types of business and administrative support tasks in order to take away the pressure of running your business. We are currently at a period when online access and download swiftness are at their peak, VA’s operate in a virtual forum and can perform all conventional support task; thus, saving your business money and time.
One of the best things about offshore outsourced virtual assistants is that they can multi-task and can understand your type of business and work hard to ensure that they provide you with quality service.
Here are just some of the advantages of hiring offshore virtual assistants:
• VA’s fulfil transcription and secretarial roles on the internet and can perform these tasks from a remote location. You do not need to have your VA physically in your office; this will free up office floor space.
• Frees up valuable time. Virtual assistants from countries like the Philippines are a well trained and very productive lot. These experts are well suited to headache-causing pressures of deadlines; they work at the time your business needs it; with an outlook to freeing up your time in order to boost your productivity.
• Hiring virtual assistants will not cost you a fortune, as a matter of fact; you only get to pay for VA’s when you need them. This is indeed a very cost effective solution for your company, reducing the need to hire workers or pay full-time salaries or taxes.
• With offshore virtual assistants, you get to lower your overheads. Because virtual assistants work from their own office, they will not take up office space and your company can take advantages of the cost savings and drop in utility and electricity bills that staffs accrue. You also do not need to buy additional equipment for your VA’s to use; VA’s work from well equipped office and they use advanced technology – although, you may need to pay a one time set-up fee for your outsourced employee which is less than 200 dollars.
• Virtual assistants are independent contractors; these outsourced employees are not engaged in employment contract with you. Because they are not a company employee, you do not have to pay ancillary staff taxes or benefits. Thus, providing a cost saving to your business.
• Virtual assistants are a reliable and viable option to employing recruitment companies for temporary in-house employee.
The aforementioned are just a couple of the many reasons to hire an offshore virtual assistant. There is also no doubt that the role of the VA is ever evolving and ever growing and is and will always be a vital function in the emergence of a contemporary internet business world.
Daven Michaels is an award-winning outsourcer and author of the book, ‘Outsource This!’ Daven has been honored more than any other individual or outsourcing organization. You can get more information on outsourcing by visiting www.123Employee.com